Terms and Conditions
- Buyer contacts me within 3 days of delivery
- Buyer ships items back within 7 days of delivery
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items that have been blessed
- Sale items
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Services Provided. Sue Anna Mary currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including various religious communication tools, shopping services, personalized products and branded programming through its network (the “Service”). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Sue Anna Mary products, shall be subject to the Terms. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS IS” and that Sue Anna Mary assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including computer and mode or other access device.
2. Registration. In consideration of your use of the Service that may require registration, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sue Anna Mary has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sue Anna Mary has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any portion thereof.
3. Restrictions on use of materials. This site is owned and operated by sueannamary.com (referred to herein individually or collectively as “Sue Anna Mary,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). No material from sueannamary.com or any Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Sue Anna Mary may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Sue Anna Mary.
4. Submissions Any and all information, material, requests, designs, or documents of any kind submitted by you to Sue Anna Mary, her web site, or any affiliate of hers belongs exclusively to Sue Anna Mary. If you send specific submissions, whether of your own volition, creative thought, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information of any kind (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Sue Anna Mary. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Sue Anna Mary, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, Sue Anna Mary shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
5. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Sue Anna Mary, her agents, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any Submissions made by you, the Services provided, your use or acceptance of any Services, your violation of any Terms, or your violation of any right of another.
6. Use and Storage Limitations. You acknowledge and hereby authorize Sue Anna Mary to establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, accepting or limiting email messages and content, the size of email messages or other content, the maximum disc space, if any, that will be allotted by Sue Anna Mary for your use, or when and how you may access the Service. You agree that Sue Anna Mary has no responsibility or liability for deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You further agree that Sue Anna Mary can restrict access to the Service and reserves the right to refuse to offer you Service or to log off your account for any reason. You acknowledge that Sue Anna Mary may alter or change these practices and limits at any time and with or without notice to you.
7. A dvertisers or Businesses not affiliated with Sue Anna Mary. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or other businesses found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or business. You agree that Sue Anna Mary shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage or any other thing or matter caused, incurred, or resulting from any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or businesses on the Service.
8. Links. The Service may provide, or other advertisers, businesses or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Sue Anna Mary has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Sue Anna Mary is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Sue Anna Mary is not, and shall not under any circumstance, be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
9. Jurisdictional Issues. Unless otherwise specified, the materials and information presented on this site are solely for the purpose of promoting Sue Anna Mary, her services, and products available. This site is controlled and operated by Sue Anna Mary in Houston, Texas. Sue Anna Mary makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in any other location. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the terms, use of this site, or any other matter involving Sue Anna Mary shall be filed only in the state of federal courts located in Houston, Texas and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of the terms shall be determined unlawful, void, or for any other reason unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of the terms or validity of them as such provision shall be severable from the remaining terms. This is the entire agreement between you and Sue Anna Mary and shall not be modified except in writing and signed by all parties.
10. Termination. These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from this site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise. These terms will terminate automatically in the event Sue Anna Mary determines in her sole discretion that you have failed to comply with any terms or provisions of these terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site.
11. “AS IS” ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND OBTAINED FROM SUE ANNA MARY, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SUE ANNA MARY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUE ANNA MARY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL PRODUCE ANY GUARANTEED RESULT, BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE. SUE ANNA MARY FURTHER STATES THAT THE PRODUCTS HAVE INHERENT FLAWS IN THEM AND THAT DEFECTS MAY EXIST AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CORRECTION, REPLACEMENT, OR REPAIR BY SUE ANNA MARY. SUE ANNA MARY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, USE OF THIS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SUE ANNA MARY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE. IN THIS CONNECTION, SUE ANNA MARY DOES NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT, OR GUARANTEE, THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER MATTER CONCERNING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE. THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM SUE ANNA MARY, OR ANY OTHER MATTER INVOLVING SUE ANNA MARY AND THIS SITE BY YOU MEANS THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, CORRECTION, OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY ITEM AND THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND/OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. ALL PRODUCTS ARE PURCHASED “AS IS”. Sue Anna Mary further explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from sueannamary.com from third parties not associated with Sue Anna Mary. Sue Anna Mary encourages discretion when browsing the internet and using her or anyone else’s service. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, Sue Anna Mary cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. Sue Anna Mary cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any product or service that you purchase from her or any third-party site that links to or from sueannamary.com. Sue Anna Mary does not endorse any materials, merchandise, or other services of any third-party nor can she confirm the accuracy or reliability of such entities. You acknowledge and understand that the use of any third-party is done by you at your own risk and without any warranty or representation of any kind from Sue Anna Mary.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SUE ANNA MARY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR PRODUCTS IN THIS SITE OR PURCHASED FROM SUE ANNA MARY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUE ANNA MARY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.